Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 263 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a reception hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage