With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 263 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a reception hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi is Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage