Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Diamond Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo National Theatre and Hirakawa Tenmangu Shrine. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Chidorigafuchi Park and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from National Diet Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 304 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at plumeria, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo National Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hirakawa Tenmangu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chidorigafuchi Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kitanomaru Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Diamond Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property’s parking facility is open 8 AM-10 PM. Vehicles may not be removed outside of these hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1952
- -Total number of rooms - 304