Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Yoga in Tokyo (Setagaya), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Fujiko F Fujio Museum and Shinjuku Central Park. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Komazawa Olympic Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fujiko F Fujio Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
NHK Hall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 88 km / 54.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Yoga is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: JPY 1000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage