Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro in Tokyo (Ikebukuro), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Nekobukuro and 7 minutes from Omoide Yokocho. This hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Yanaka Ginza Shopping Street and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nekobukuro - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Waseda University - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Omoide Yokocho - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.5 km / 4 mi
University of Tokyo - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 77.1 km / 47.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Ikebukuro is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Reception hall
- -Luggage storage