Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hamacho Park and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel has 11 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Gin Yuba serving guests of APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hamacho Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Asakusa Public Hall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible parking