With a stay at APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hamacho Park and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel has 11 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ashirwad（アシルワード） serving guests of APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hamacho Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Asakusa Public Hall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per day
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no