Sakura Fleur Aoyama
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sakura Fleur Aoyama in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cerulean Tower and Shibuya Hikarie. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, ANTIQUE ROSE, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
NHK Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 78.3 km / 48.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Fleur Aoyama is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children age 12 and younger are not permitted. Only registered guests are allowed in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 133
- -Number of floors - 10