Sakura Fleur Aoyama
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sakura Fleur Aoyama in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be minutes from Hachiko Statue and Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is close to Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, ANTIQUE ROSE, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Children age 12 and younger are not permitted. Only registered guests are allowed in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests under 13 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk