Shibuya Creston Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shibuya Creston Hotel in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Toguri Museum of Art and Bunkamura. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from NHK Hall and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from NHK Studio Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
This hotel has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas. Recreational activities include complimentary bicycles on site.
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at NIGOUME, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should contact the hotel prior to arrival to confirm arrival time, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2160 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk