Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shibuya Creston Hotel in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Toguri Museum of Art and Bunkamura. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from NHK Hall and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Shibuya 109 Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This hotel has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas. Recreational activities include complimentary bicycles on site.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at NIGOUME, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toguri Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bunkamura - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
NHK Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Creston Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests should contact the hotel prior to arrival to confirm arrival time, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage