Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Ueno Park. This hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ガスト serving guests of Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.7 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage