Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Ueno Park and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ガスト serving guests of Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ginza Six - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.7 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage