Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Apa Hotel Tokyo Kiba, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of LaLaport Toyosu Mall and KidZania Tokyo. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tokyo Bay and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Toyosu Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Apa Hotel Tokyo Kiba, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Toyosu Market - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.5 km / 40.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Apa Hotel Tokyo Kiba is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage