Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sakura Hotel Jimbocho places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Koishikawa Kōrakuen Garden. This hostel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hostel's restaurant, SAKURA CAFE, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imperial Palace Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Koishikawa Kōrakuen Garden - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Hotel Jimbocho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 390 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 12000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 44
- -Luggage storage