In the heart of Tokyo, Sakura Hotel Jimbocho is within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hostel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ueno Park and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hostel's restaurant, SAKURA CAFE, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippon Budokan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Hotel Jimbocho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 390 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 12000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel