With a stay at Hotel Horidome Villa in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Ueno Park. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Nippon Budokan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Wakura, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ginza Six - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Horidome Villa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage