Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Centurion Hotel Residential Akasaka offers accommodations throughout the area in Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel has 6 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HYGEIA serving guests of Centurion Hotel Residential Akasaka. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Accommodations are located at multiple addresses. Regional attractions include:
National Diet Building
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre
Nezu Art Museum
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya
Meiji Jingu Stadium
Imperial Garden Theatre
Tokyo Imperial Palace
Nakagin Capsule Tower
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
The preferred airport for Centurion Hotel Residential Akasaka is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 700 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 48