Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilltop Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Chiyoda, convenient to Tokyo Wonder Site and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This historic hotel is close to Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Washoku Yamanoue, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas