Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilltop Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Dome and 9 minutes from Nippon Budokan. This historic hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Ueno Park and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Washoku Yamanoue, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.4 km / 42.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7