Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Granbell Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Midtown. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Mori Art Museum and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel has 10 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with British cuisine at Mermaid, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.9 km / 44.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
The preferred airport for Akasaka Granbell Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Per property policy, unaccompanied minors under 20 years old must present a consent form signed by their parent at check-in. For more details and to receive the permission document, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. A scheduled power and water outage will take place on February 2, 2020 from 2-4:30 PM. During this time, the elevator will be out of service.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage