Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel in Tokyo (Kabukicho), you'll be steps from Shinjuku Golden Gai and 4 minutes by foot from Shinjuku Isetan. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from VR Zone Shinjuku and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
At Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This capsule hotel allows 1 guest per room in an area designated by gender, regardless of age. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The hotel is closed for cleaning from 10 AM - 4 PM. This also applies to rooms that are booked for multiple nights. Children ages 6-14 must be accompanied by an adult of the same gender. If not accompanied by an adult of the same gender, their reservation will be canceled on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk