Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel MyStays Kanda, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 km / 41.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel MyStays Kanda is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 126
- -Luggage storage