With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Kayabacho, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 8-minute walk from Tokyo Stock Exchange and 14 minutes by foot from Okannonji Temple. This hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Kaminarimon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as electric kettles and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 13 floors in 2 buildings and offers offsite parking.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Okannonji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Kayabacho is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in and check-out times vary according to the room booked. Guests booked in Late Check-in and Early Check-out room types check in at 9 PM and check out at 9 AM. For other room types, check-in starts at 3 PM and check-out is 11 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2310 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage