With a stay at Chateau de Chine Xinzhuang in New Taipei City (Xinzhuang), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Nanya Night Market and 7 minutes from Lungshan Temple. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Ningxia Night Market and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Huashan 1914 Creative Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. 50-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fu Jen Catholic University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Taipei County Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nanya Night Market - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
National Taiwan University of Arts - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Taipei Cinema Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Huaxi Street Night Market - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Lungshan Temple - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Taipei City North Gate - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Taipei Bridge - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Station Front Metro Mall - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Dihua Street - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The Red House - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
National Taiwan Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Q Square - 8 km / 5 mi
Taipei Botanical Garden - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Taipei (TSA-Songshan) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Chateau de Chine Xinzhuang is Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 450 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms