Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Waseda University and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as electric kettles and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2008.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 550 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage