With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Tokyo-Roppongi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Roppongi Hills and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as blackout drapes/curtains and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Billboard Live - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shiba Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Keio University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ginza Six - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Tokyo-Roppongi is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2310 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk