Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), Sakura Hotel Hatagaya is within a 15-minute drive of Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Isetan. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, SAKURA CAFE HATAGAYA, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 4:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
NHK Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Hotel Hatagaya is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast