Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shibuya), Sakura Hotel Hatagaya is within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Isetan and Shinjuku Golden Gai. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, SAKURA CAFE HATAGAYA, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 4:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
NHK Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Golden Gai - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.6 km / 47.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Hotel Hatagaya is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 390 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 74
- -Year Built - 1999
- -Number of floors - 7