Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tachikawa Grand Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tachikawa, within a 15-minute drive of Yokota Air Base and MetLife Dome. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Sanrio Puroland and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Tama Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Viking Restaurant OAK, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tachikawa City Central Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinnyo-en Head Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Showa Kinen Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
LaLaPort Tachikawa Tachihi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Polar Science Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tachikawa Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hitotsubashi University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Medicobotanical Garden - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mori Town - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Hirakushi Denchu Art Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Keio Rail Land - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Keio Mogusaen - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tonogayato Garden - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tama Zoo - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sayama Ski Area - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 51.4 km / 32 mi
Fukushima (FKS) - 244 km / 151.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tachikawa Grand Hotel is Fukushima (FKS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Luggage storage