Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Niwa Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Koishikawa Botanical Garden and within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Dome. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Imperial Palace Garden and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Free wired Internet