With a stay at Smile Hotel Asakusa in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Kaminarimon. This hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.4 km / 41.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Smile Hotel Asakusa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave