With a stay at Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 5-minute walk from Ameya-Yokochō and 6 minutes by foot from Ueno Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Ueno Zoo and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Kushikin serving guests of Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68.5 km / 42.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Ueno Touganeya Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking