Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at remm Akihabara in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be steps from Akihabara Electric Town and 11 minutes by foot from Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ueno Park and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2008.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for remm Akihabara is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1300 and JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Total number of rooms - 260
- -Luggage storage