Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), remm Akihabara is within a 15-minute walk of Akihabara Electric Town and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Ueno Park and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Portal Cafe AKIBA serving guests of remm Akihabara. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for remm Akihabara is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1400 and JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage