Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Harajuku), Tokyu Stay Aoyama Premier is within a 15-minute walk of Nezu Art Museum and Meiji Jingu Stadium. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Takeshita Street and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Omotesando Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at MONTE AZUL, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Takeshita Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cerulean Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
NHK Hall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.7 km / 45.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Aoyama Premier is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage