Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Osaka, Hotel Keihan Universal City is within a 5-minute drive of Universal CityWalk® Osaka and Legoland Discovery Center. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Universal Studios Japan™.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at World World Buffet serving the guests of Hotel Keihan Universal City, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Universal CityWalk® Osaka - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Takoyaki Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Universal Studios Japan™ - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Osaka Bay - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tempozan Ferris Wheel - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Osaka Culturarium Tempozan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Utsubo Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Festival Hall - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Universal City is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2376 for adults and JPY 1296 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Braille or raised signage