Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, a 4-minute drive from Osaka Science Museum and 15 minutes from Osaka Castle. This hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Legoland Discovery Center and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 440 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at LOHAS loungeãï¼«ï¼¡ï¼®, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka does not permit guests with tattoos in the hot springs area. Guests may contact the hotel for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet