A stay at Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Osaka International Convention Center and Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kyocera Dome Osaka and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 440 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at LOHAS loungeã, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka International Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Orix Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Herbis Plaza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Symphony Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Amerikamura - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kyocera Dome Osaka - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
The preferred airport for Natural Hot Springs Spa Hotel Hananoi Osaka is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1400 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no