Located in Tokyo (Meguro), Dormy Inn EXPRESS Meguro Aobadai Hot Spring is within a 10-minute drive of Shibuya Crossing and Hachikō Memorial Statue. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Nezu Art Museum and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Happoen Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hachikō Memorial Statue - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
NHK Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 77.2 km / 48 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn EXPRESS Meguro Aobadai Hot Spring is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Shared microwave
- -Number of spa tubs - 2