Located in Tokyo (Meguro), Dormy Inn EXPRESS Meguro Aobadai Hot Spring is within a 10-minute drive of Shibuya Crossing and Hachikō Memorial Statue. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Nezu Art Museum and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Yoyogi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hachikō Memorial Statue - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
NHK Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 79.9 km / 49.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn EXPRESS Meguro Aobadai Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000 per day
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave