Osaka Garden Palace
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Osaka Garden Palace in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Grand Front Osaka Mall and Umeda Sky Building. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Season, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Symphony Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 4.9 km / 3 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Osaka Station City - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for Osaka Garden Palace is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 January 2019 to 28 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Total number of rooms - 290
- -Meeting rooms