With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Sengakuji Temple and Keio University. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and a vending machine.Dining
At Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Keio University - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shiba Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Cerulean Tower - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Zojoji Temple - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
NHK Hall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Osaki is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Some room names indicate varying check-in and check-out times, which override standard check-in and check-out hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage