Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Comfort Hotel Tokyo Higashi Nihombashi in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ueno Park and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Asakusa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
This hotel has 11 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.9 km / 41 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Hotel Tokyo Higashi Nihombashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Total number of rooms - 259
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave