With a stay at the b hachioji in Hachioji, you'll be 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Showa Kinen Park and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Mt. Takao Cable Car. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Sanrio Puroland and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Tokyo Summerland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Fuji Art Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Takahatafudoson - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tama Zoo - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Meiji Memorial Forest Takao Quasi-National Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Keio Rail Land - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Takao Trick Art Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Showa Kinen Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Mori Town - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tachikawa Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mt. Takao Chair Lift - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Mt. Takao Cable Car - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Nagaike Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Toritsu Oyamadairi Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Shinnyo-en Head Temple - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Yakuoin Temple - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 109.6 km / 68.1 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
The preferred airport for the b hachioji is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property will not accept any online purchase deliveries. All commercial goods or online purchase and gift deliveries must be accepted by in-house registered guests personally. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk