Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Yodoyabashi, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Festival Hall and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 278 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Yodoyabashi, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Central Public Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Festival Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Yodoyabashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 for adults and JPY 1430 for children (approximately)
- Television fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage