Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Tokyo International Forum. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Imperial Palace Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 8 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.4 km / 41.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 for adults, JPY 0 and JPY 4300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 8
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out