With a stay at The OneFive Osaka Midosuji, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Amerikamura and Festival Hall. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Namba Parks.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Amerikamura - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Orix Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for The OneFive Osaka Midosuji is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no