A stay at Conrad Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Nakagin Capsule Tower and Ginza Six. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Kazahana, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Keio University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The hotel entrance and a bell desk are located on the ground floor. Guests staying in Classic type rooms check in at the front desk on floor 28. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8694.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Designer stores on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool