Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo in Tokyo (Ginza), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mitsukoshi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginza Six - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available