With a stay at Tokyo Marriott Hotel in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sengakuji Temple and Meiji Gakuin University. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Bay and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 242 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.2 km.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Lounge and Dining G, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Keio University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shiba Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mori Art Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Billboard Live - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 74.6 km / 46.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Marriott Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available from 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3240 for adults and JPY 1900 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1440 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 0)
- Self parking fee: JPY 14400 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7129.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available