Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Yoyogi Park and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite at CIAO, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Gai - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
NHK Hall - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Waseda University - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Total number of rooms - 101
- -Meeting rooms