A stay at Hotel Il Monte places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Osaka Station City and Grand Front Osaka Mall. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Herbis Plaza and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Hotel Il Monte, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.3 km / 33.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Il Monte is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage