The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome in Minato, you'll be minutes from Tsukiji Fish Market and Kabuki-za Theatre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ginza Wako Building and Hibiya Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 490 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at Harmony, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who book Breakfast Included rate plans receive breakfast for each paying guest on the reservation. Breakfast is not included for children who stay free. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Bookings of more than 9 guests are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2970 for adults and JPY 1490 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Conference center
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out