A stay at Namba Oriental Hotel places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Shitennoji Temple. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Osaka Museum of History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Nagi serving the guests of Namba Oriental Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Parks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44 km / 27.4 mi
The preferred airport for Namba Oriental Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 for adults and JPY 990 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance