Namba Oriental Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Namba Oriental Hotel places you in the heart of Osaka, a 7-minute drive from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 11 minutes from Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and a turndown service.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
You can enjoy a meal at Nagi serving the guests of Namba Oriental Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1944 for adults and JPY 972 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk