Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji places you in the heart of Hachioji, and within a 10-minute drive of Komiya Park. This romantic hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Sanrio Puroland and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Tokyo Summerland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel was built in 1994.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Komiya Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Fuji Art Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tama Forest Science Garden - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Keio Rail Land - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Tama Zoo - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Takahatafudoson - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Takao Trick Art Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tachikawa Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Showa Kinen Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mt. Takao Chair Lift - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mt. Takao Cable Car - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mori Town - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Toritsu Oyamadairi Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Shinnyo-en Head Temple - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Keio Mogusaen - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 113.6 km / 70.6 mi
The preferred airport for Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2150 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 200
- -Year Built - 1994
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Number of restaurants - 6