Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji places you in the heart of Hachioji, within a 15-minute drive of Tama Zoo and Sanrio Puroland. This romantic hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Tokyo Summerland and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Yokota Air Base.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as concierge services, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Komiya Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fujimori Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Fuji Art Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tama Forest Science Garden - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Takahatafudoson - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tama Zoo - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Takao Trick Art Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Mt. Takao Chair Lift - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Mt. Takao Cable Car - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Keio Rail Land - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Tachikawa Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Toritsu Oyamadairi Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Mori Town - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Shinnyo-en Head Temple - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Sanrio Puroland - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 110.1 km / 68.4 mi
The preferred airport for Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2150 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 200
- -Year Built - 1994
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage