Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 668 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include a hair salon, wedding services, and a banquet hall. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Beltempo, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Korakuen Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
National Diet Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Waseda University - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1985
- -Conference space size (meters) - 360
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- -Total number of rooms - 668
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms