Hotel Universal Port
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Universal Port in Osaka (Konohana), you'll be steps from Osaka Takoyaki Museum and 4 minutes by foot fromUniversal CityWalk® Osaka. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Sanja Shrine and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, rico rico, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet