Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo South Wing, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Orchid Bar, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel features 11152 square feet (1036 square meters) of event facilities. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Diet Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shiba Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Tokyo South Wing is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available from 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1130 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 5940 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Year Built - 1962
- -Total number of rooms - 381
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11152
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1036
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms