Hotel Hankyu International
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Hankyu International, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 10-minute walk of Grand Front Osaka Mall and HEP Five Shopping Mall. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from LUCUA Osaka and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Umeda Sky Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include a hair salon and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Teppanyaki Chayamachi, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9504.0 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Swimming pool