Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 5-minute walk from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 5 minutes by foot from Shinjuku Central Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1435 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. 60-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a fitness center, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at スーパーブッフェ グラスコート, one of the hotel's 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
The preferred airport for Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3500 for adults and JPY 2500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6100.0 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 11
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available