Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 8 minutes from Yoyogi Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1438 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The property will charge an occupancy fee if you arrive with more guests than indicated in your reservation. This property offers complimentary smartphones for use during all guests' stays; phones come equipped with internet access and inclusive international calls to selected countries. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. For the comfort of guests using the swimming pool and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool